Thursday, July 16, 2009

You Just Gotta Love Free Things And Very Nice People.




So The Other Day I Met This Really Nice Lady Named Ruth When I Took My Aunt Luch While She Was Working At A Firwoks Stand For Pittman High And She Absolutly Fell In Love With Erinn. She Asked Me If I Had Heard Of Jon Michal Terry One Of The Local Photographers Here In Turlock. I Told Her I Had Not. She Started Telling Me About Him, And How Once A Month He Does A Drawing From Letters People Had Sent To Him And If He Draws Your Name You Get A Free Photo Shoot, And He maks You A Cd Of The Pictures That He Takes And Hes Has A Release On His Website That You Can Print Off So You Can Make Copies Of His Pictures. I Thought He Sounded Way Cool. Ruth Asked She Could Hve My Name And Phone Number And Said That SHe Would Tell Jon Michael Terry About Me. I Said Ok And Gave Her The Info Thinking Nothing Would REally Come Of It, But It Was A Nice Thought To Have A Free Photo Shoot. So The Next Day I Get This Phone Call From Jon Michael Terry Telling Me That His Wife Ruth (His Wife?!?!? I had No Clue) Just Went On And On About Erinn And Wanted To Set Up An Appointment To Take Pictures. SWEET! Needless To Say i Said Yes And Set Up The Appointment. He Was Very Nice. I Would Recommend Him To Anyone. So Here are Some Of The Pictures. I Think There Were 67 Of Them So I'm Just Postin A Few. Oh Ya! He Put Two Of The Pictures On His Website. So Check It Out. www.jmtphoto.com And Go To Family And Children In The Portfolio. Enjoy!





























3 comments:

  1. Wow! The pictures are great! He did a great job. I love what you did with Erinn's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures!! How nice.

    ReplyDelete