Sunday, August 23, 2009

Its Been Crazy...But We Have Survived.

So This Has Been A Super Busy Summer With Two Cousins And A Brother Getting Married. And Having To Travel All Over The Place With A 5 1/2 Month Old Baby Isn't Exactly An Easy Thing To Do. But The Craziness Is Over And Everything Is Back To Normal.

I Have Been Having Fun Learning Some New Things I Am In The Process Of Making A Quilt For Erinn, Which I plan On Posting Pictures Of It When It Is Finished. I Am Learning How To Weave From My Mother...Not A Very Easy Task might I Add. And I Learned How To Do Canning Also. Its Been A Lot Of Fun.

Erinn Is Getting So Big So Quick, She Is 5 1/2 Months Old Almost 6. (on Sept 3 she will be 6 months) She Crawling Around Now Has Been For A Week Now, And She Can Sit Herself Up, Also She Has Pulled Herself Up Into A Standing Positions Twice Now. WOW Huh? I Am Very Surprised, Its Kinda Exciting. She Is Just Progressing along. I Love Our Little Girl She Is Such A Sweet Heart. It Is So Fun To Watch Her Grow And Learn.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you have had fun this summer. we need to get together. It seems like it has been forever since we have done something. I can't wait to see her moving around. I'm sure it has been a blast for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know she was so mobile!! I haven't seen her other than at church/in arms in awhile I guess. Your quilt turned out beautifully! My sister's been canning. I've got to make the investment in cans and get going on that. I've always wanted to and everyone who does it likes it!

    ReplyDelete