Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Discovery






Things that i have discovered about myself as a mom......


1. pink is not such a horrible color after all.

2. i don't clean my house as much as i should.

3. i miss making and sitting down to dinner with Tony.

4. i can handle boogers a whole lot better than i use to.....i still gag though.

5. i like having a sidekick everywhere i go, though its not always easy to lug everything around.

6. having a baby strengthens my testimony even more that there is a God.

7. i enjoy taking pictures again.

8. when i actually get the time to get ready for the day, i actually try to look nice.

9. i visit family more so they can see Erinn

10. i've become more silly just to get smiles out of Erinn.

i'm sure i could put some more on here but 10 is enough. here are some picture of Erinn. enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I'm excited to see and hear more about you guys and Erinn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to being a mom because I am a huge kid at heart and it gives me one more excuse not to act my age. ;) (Although I will miss some of the luxuries of pre-parenthood)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay you have a blogspot! i love all of the pictures of your sweet daughter. and your page looks very cute too. traci must have helped you! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable. And you'll never stop learning things about yourself now that you're a mom!

    ReplyDelete