Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Trip.

 

We got to go to California for the week before Christmas.  We weren't planning on going anywhere for Christmas because we didn’t have the funds to do so.  My brother Chad called us up one day and told us that his kids (from is 1st marriage) get to come to stay with him for the week before Christmas, and that if we could get to Salt Lake he would drive us to California and back.  SWEET CHEESE!! Tony and I talked it over and said YES!!!  We spent a couple of days with Tony’s family unfortunatly I didn’t take very many pictures when we were there and the ones that I had I posted in the previous post. My brother Ty and my sister Cis took all of the ones I posted today.

Christmas 2011 121

The oldest sibling of us all Ty.

Christmas 2011 123

All of the Grand Babies love Grandpa!

Christmas 2011 129

Dad ,Chad, and Baby Ayla.

Christmas 2011 136

My wonderful Sister in-law Karla.

Christmas 2011 150

Snuggling with Grandpa.

Christmas 2011 170

My Jayne and my Sister Cissie. No that is not her real name

but that’s a long explanation…

Christmas 2011 193

My other wonderful Sister in-law Theresa.

Christmas 2011 236

Erinn, Tony, and Me.

Christmas 2011 255

Cis and her Wonderful Husband Jason and Liam.

Christmas 2011 265

Miss Erinn

Christmas 2011 271

Cis, Savannah,and Jillian. They got aprons for Chirstmas.

Christmas 2011 218

Tyffton

Christmas 2011 252

Triston

Christmas 2011 304

The Ginger Bread Cul de sac.

Christmas 2011 244

The fun!

It was such a fun trip! We had family pictures taken with a photographer because the first time in years the whole family was together!  I will post those pictures in another post. We did a big Birthday party for Ty and Jayne because their birthday are 2 days apart. Jayne was actually due on Ty’s birthday but she came 2 days early. The day that we did our “Christmas” with  the Bowman’s we did family photos then opened presents, we sent the kids out side to play, got ready for the feast, ate, cleaned up, vegged out, and then Ginger bread houses. it was so much fun.

With Tony’s family We all got together at his sister Colleen’s house and did Christmas there. We had a pizza party and lots of yummy desert, Opened presents. The kids had fun playing with each other and playing with their presents. All of us mom’s left the kids with the dad’s and we went to walmart to pick of a few things we needed. It was fun to visit with everyone. We enjoyed our trip dispite the loooooooong car ride. We are so glad that we got to come.

Thank you Chad and Theresa for driving us. We very much appreciate it. We love you miss you all.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures Audra. I'm sure glad you all got to come! It wouldn't have been the same without you. I'm so glad thought of having you ride down with him. I love you all!~ Mom

    ReplyDelete