Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jayne’s 1st Birthday.

 

Jayne is 1 !!!!! I know every mom says this, but…. Time sure does fly! She had 2 birthday parties one with Tony’s family and one with mine. Jayne enjoyed her first cake, but would hardly touch her second cake. We tried to shove her hands into it, but she freaked out! She crawled over to me,  and as soon as I picked her up….. the older kids attacked like a pack of wolves on the cake! I didn’t even have time to say anything… it was Gone! Good thing I thought it was funny! It was pretty entertaining at how fast that cake disappeared.  Jayne had fun splashing in the sink while her cake became nonexistent.  I know the cake isn’t that pretty but my mom and I had and our to decorate 2 cakes one for Jayne and one for my brother Ty. so that’s as good as it gets!

043090Christmas 2011 139

I love how my sister caught the splash!

Christmas 2011 125Christmas 2011 131

The Lovely aftermath of the cake….

Christmas 2011 158Christmas 2011 161Christmas 2011 165

Jayne had fun opening her presents, annnd she actually helped!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha woops i meant "an hour to decorate 2 cakes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. jayne seriously is one of the most beautiful babies alive!

    ReplyDelete